Reblog if you enjoy theatre.
Any straight play.
If there is a single one you like, reblog.
that everyone secretly loves theater
FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS THE GOVERNMENT CANT THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION IT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PEERS CANNOT VIEW IT NEGATIVELY OR REPRIMAND YOU ON BEING A DICK IT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT IS OBLIGED TO PUT UP WITH YOU GIVING THEM A BAD NAME IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO BE OPPRESSIVE IN YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS THEN CRY WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OUT ON IT NOW SHUT UP FUCK PLEASE AND THANK
"You don’t have to look like an Under Armour mannequin to be an athlete. People probably think I don’t even try to work out, but I do. Just because you’re big doesn’t mean you can’t be an athlete. And just because you work out doesn’t mean you’re going to have a 12-pack."
- Prince Fielder
people on twitter making fun of Prince, most of them probably can’t do 10 good push-ups if their life depended on it
Yeah, Prince is one big MOFO, but have you seen him run the bases? For a big dude, this guy can move!
He’s an amazing athlete, and have you seen this man hit a homer? He CRUSHES THEM.
Also, fun fact: being nice to someone you hate does NOT make you two faced
it makes you a mature adult who knows when to pick their battles and when to just let it go and tolerate someone for their shitty personality.
if you think otherwise grow up
SO MANY PEOPLE TO SHOW THIS TO IT ACTUALLY HURTS ME
Good Parenting: Exhibit 1 (overheard at work today)
- 6-year old: Mommy, why is that man dressed like a lady?
- Mother: That is a lady. She was just born with the wrong body.
- 6-year old: How did that happen?
- Mother: Nobody really knows. But she's working to fix it, and that's what's important.
- 6-year old: Okay! *runs up to obviously self-conscious woman*
- 6-year old: Hey! Miss!
- Lady: ...yes?
- 6-year old: You look really pretty in your skirt!
- Lady: Thank you!
- *Kid skips back to her mom, and literally everyone in the vicinity smiles*
- I'd just like to point out that it wasn't hard to explain this to a child at all...... Next excuse please?