Just an experiment. Reblog if you actually give a fuck about male victims of domestic violence and rape.
Of fucking course
What sick bastard doesn’t
"You’d be surprised", said Xaldien, who just lost four followers and received a lovely "men can’t be raped" anon shortly after reblogging this the first time.
What the fuck.
- Women's Rights Activist: Now let's tackle the delicate issue of rape. There are too many instances of women being raped and something needs to be done.
- Men's Rights Activist: Absolutely - but we feel that it is also important to note and bring light to the fact that males get raped too, and women can also be rapists.
- WRA: Absolutely - what do you think Egalitarian?
- Egalitarian: I think with careful attention to all victims of rape, and not specifically turning it into a gendered issue, we can focus more precisely on what causes rape and try to counter it. We believe that demonising one group of people isn't the way forward, especially with such sensitive topics like rape.
- --The door comes crashing down.--
- Feminist: IMAGINE A BOWL OF M&MS
I hate when people ask questions during movies like do you not understand that the movie purposly doesn’t tell you things in order to build suspense
"Who are they?" "What’s going on?" I DON’T KNOW, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE FILM AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU, I DID NOT WRITE THE FUCKING SCRIPT.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson